Basketball Camp Director
(Part-time / Full-time)
3318 S. Anthony Court,
Burlington, NC, 27215
Who We are Looking For
Triple Threat NC Basketball is seeking an experienced Basketball Camp Director. Someone who is able to demonstrate leadership and is experienced working in a camp setting with kids would make an ideal candidate.
A Little About Us
Triple Threat NC Basketball is a basketball training academy based in Burlington, North Carolina. We offer basketball training programs including basketball camps, group training sessions and private lessons focusing on fundamental skill development for kids ages 6-18.
We are proud of our ability to support our local youth in our newly-outfitted state-of-the-art facility. In addition, we sponsor AAU basketball teams from 3rd thru 12th grades.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to lead groups of kids through warm-up drills, skill development stations, team offense and controlled scrimmages.
If you are energetic, love to work with people, and have a passion for basketball, we’d like to speak with you!
At Triple Threat NC Basketball, you will
- Create an energetic and dynamic camp environment
- Command attention of the youth participants
- Demonstrate basketball drills
- Quickly assess youth talent levels
- Demonstrate excellent people skills
- Demonstrate outstanding speaking skills
- Overcome challenging kids and various behaviors
- Problem solve parental and staff issues
Qualifications & Skills to be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to pass a NC State background check
- Minimum 2 years of camp leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess patience
- Able to redirect, demonstrate skills and provide guidance
What We Offer at Triple Threat NC Basketball
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement accounts
- Partial telecommute options available